Suspended Driver License / Aggravated Unlicensed Operation in New York
Our Suspended License Lawyer will Restore your Suspended Driver License FAST & Defend your Aggravated Unlicensed Charge
If your license is suspended or if you have been charged with Aggravated Unlicensed Operation it is important that you speak with a suspended license attorney as soon as possible so that we can work quickly to resolve all of your license suspensions, reinstate your license and get you back on the road FAST!
The Benefits You Will Receive From Our FREE Initial Conversation:
- You will speak directly to a suspended license attorney
- We will run your Driver's Abstract FREE of charge
- We will explain each issue that is suspending your license and what needs to be done to resolve it
- We will advise you of the estimated fines that will be due and about fine payment plans that may be available to you
- We will let you know which issues require the assistance of a traffic lawyer and which issues you can resolve for free on your own
- We will provide you with an informative chart of the steps that need to be taken restore your license - even if we determine that you don't need an attorney!
Why is My License Suspended and How do I get my License Reinstated?
Not being able to drive due to a suspended license is a terrible hardship...especially on Long Island! One of the most rewarding services we offer as a suspended license lawyer is assisting our clients in reinstating their driver licenses. After only a short conversation with you, we are able to immediately access your New York State Driver's Abstract and advise you of the steps needed to reinstate your driver license. Some common causes of driver license suspensions:
Failure to Appear in Court
We will restore your old unanswered tickets to the court’s calendar, lift your suspensions and have your prior violations reduced or dismissed. This can often be done without the need for you to appear in court with us.
We will determine if you have unpaid fines and which Court they are due to. We will also advise you of fine payment plans for which you may be eligible.
We will research your abstract to determine if any of the following DMV fees are outstanding:
- Driver Responsibility Assessments
- Suspension Termination Fees
- Civil Penalties
If your license is suspended and you need help getting it reinstated, Call Veltry Law, PC 24/7 or send us a Message. We promise that we will immediately set your mind at ease, let you know what needs to be done to reinstate your suspended driver license and get you back on the road-FAST!
[…] Suspended License Restoration […]
[…] Susan Veltry of Veltry Law, PC, is a Long Island, NY traffic ticket lawyer who specializes in suspended license restoration, traffic tickets, criminal defense, and personal injury litigation. With 30 years of experience, […]