Defamation, Copyright & Trademark Infringement Policy
Respecting your Legal Rights
Veltry Law, PC supports the protection of your reputation and the protection of your intellectual property rights. We operate a notice and take down procedure regarding such material. In furtherance of this policy, we have established the procedures below to report any items that you believe defame you or constitute copyright or trademark infringement.
Upon receipt of appropriate notification as set forth herein, where we deem it appropriate, we will immediately take down the material that is claimed to be infringing.
Procedure for Making Claims of Defamation
If you believe that any content on this website contains statements that are defamatory to you, please email us at [email protected]
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your copyright has been infringed on this website, written notification must be submitted to:
Veltry Law, PC
581 W Montauk Hwy
Lindenhurst, NY 11757
Procedure for Making Claims of Trademark Infringement
If you believe that any content on this website has infringed your trademark, please email us at [email protected] and include the following information:
- Identification of the trademark or trademarks claimed to have been infringed, including the trademark registration number if applicable;
- Identification of all the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the Trademark owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the trademark that is allegedly infringed.